Follow this site

mercoledì 21 giugno 2017

Dedicato ai miei nonni (1/35) - Dedicated to my grandparents (1/35) W.I.P.

Un piccolo diorama rappresentate una scena di vita dei miei nonni , Giuseppe e Maria Donata, nella casa dove hanno vissuto lunghi anni........immagino che siano sempre là, in un posto diverso

A small diorama represented a lifetime scene of my grandfathers, Giuseppe and Maria Donata, in the house where they lived long years ........ I guess they are always there, in a different place








3 commenti:

  1. Always a pleasure to look at such wonderful details...superb!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Details of fond memories of his grandparents: Beautiful "dioramic pictures" taken of the source of many of memories. Even to the memory of the smoke covered bricks in the fire place.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for watchin' my friends, i'm glad you enjoy my sweet memory

    RispondiElimina